  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2005 7:29:21 AM

I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?

More about : eq2 zek access

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 11:27:59 AM

"BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
> Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
> tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
> these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?

The ticket is from the Harbourmaster near the bells and is for 1 trip only
AND, you cannot zone (other than to EL or ZEK) or camp or you will lose the
ticket. You must buy it when you are ready to go, you can't keep it for
later. The ticket cost 60s. To use it, you click the 3rd bell on the docks
labeled "Voyage by Sea" IIRC.

Hope that helps.

Bcar
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:27:34 PM

"BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
> Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
> tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
> these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?

Just a one time journey
!