EQ2: Zek and EL access

I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?
2 answers Last reply
More about access

    "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
    > Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
    > tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
    > these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?

    The ticket is from the Harbourmaster near the bells and is for 1 trip only
    AND, you cannot zone (other than to EL or ZEK) or camp or you will lose the
    ticket. You must buy it when you are ready to go, you can't keep it for
    later. The ticket cost 60s. To use it, you click the 3rd bell on the docks
    labeled "Voyage by Sea" IIRC.

    Hope that helps.

    Bcar

    "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've finally managed to get my lvl 27 Summoner into Zek and the
    > Enchanted Lands. I know there's a npc in Qeynos Harbour that sells
    > tickets so I can go straight there from Qeynos zones. Question is are
    > these tickets only valid for one journey or multiple journeys?

    Just a one time journey

Games Video Games