Fax problem since SP2

Just insalled SP2 and now I cant recieve faxes. It rings, goes through the
process of recieving, flags me, and puts a line on my fax console but it wont
open, I get a message "The operation cannot be completed". Details -
Application not found
(-2147221003, 2200001366).
Any ideas
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    This could be problem with your default image viewer. Check if your image
    viewer is opening properly. If not, then you can try installing some other
    image viewer.

    --
    Loganatr [MSFT]
    purposes only.'

    "Petermylam" <Petermylam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just insalled SP2 and now I cant recieve faxes. It rings, goes through the
    > process of recieving, flags me, and puts a line on my fax console but it
    > wont
    > open, I get a message "The operation cannot be completed". Details -
    > Application not found
    > (-2147221003, 2200001366).
    > Any ideas

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP