Fax problem since SP2

October 7, 2004 12:23:03 PM

Just insalled SP2 and now I cant recieve faxes. It rings, goes through the
process of recieving, flags me, and puts a line on my fax console but it wont
open, I get a message "The operation cannot be completed". Details -
Application not found
(-2147221003, 2200001366).
Any ideas

More about : fax problem sp2

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 5:43:50 PM

This could be problem with your default image viewer. Check if your image
viewer is opening properly. If not, then you can try installing some other
image viewer.

--
Loganatr [MSFT]
purposes only.'