network printing

October 7, 2004 1:39:02 PM

I have 4 Dell machines in a classroom. All running XP pro. I've set up one
machine as the print server. I've loaded the printer on the other machines
with my login. When anybody else logs in, they can't see the printer.
Printer is shared, and EVERBODY is allowed to use it in SECURITY.
How can I get other users to see the printer?

Phil

More about : network printing

Anonymous
October 7, 2004 5:54:16 PM