network printing

I have 4 Dell machines in a classroom. All running XP pro. I've set up one
machine as the print server. I've loaded the printer on the other machines
with my login. When anybody else logs in, they can't see the printer.
Printer is shared, and EVERBODY is allowed to use it in SECURITY.
How can I get other users to see the printer?

Phil
1 answer Last reply
More about network printing

    Use Bruce Sanderson's instructions at
    www.coribright.com

    "CLS" <CLS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have 4 Dell machines in a classroom. All running XP pro. I've set up one
    > machine as the print server. I've loaded the printer on the other machines
    > with my login. When anybody else logs in, they can't see the printer.
    > Printer is shared, and EVERBODY is allowed to use it in SECURITY.
    > How can I get other users to see the printer?
    >
    > Phil

Microsoft Printers Windows XP