SP2 Printing Problem

I have upgraded most of my network clients to SP2. We are
having some printing issues. When an sp2 machine prints a
MSWord doc (and only word docs) to an xp machine acting as
a print server, that server will only print one copy
regardless of the number requested. If the Sp2 machine
prints an MSWord doc to a fiery server on the network,
there are no problems. If an SP1 machine prints an MSWord
doc to an xp server, there are no problems. I have
reinstalled office2k3, installed office sp1, and run a
repair on office2k3 with no results. Can anyone help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problem

    You might want to ask in the Word newsgroups as it seems it is related
    specifically to that application.
    www.coribright.com

    "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have upgraded most of my network clients to SP2. We are
    > having some printing issues. When an sp2 machine prints a
    > MSWord doc (and only word docs) to an xp machine acting as
    > a print server, that server will only print one copy
    > regardless of the number requested. If the Sp2 machine
    > prints an MSWord doc to a fiery server on the network,
    > there are no problems. If an SP1 machine prints an MSWord
    > doc to an xp server, there are no problems. I have
    > reinstalled office2k3, installed office sp1, and run a
    > repair on office2k3 with no results. Can anyone help me?

Servers Microsoft Windows XP