Viewing Faxes with Fax Console

Suddenly I can't view my faxes. It says it doesn't have
a default viewer. The 'windows picture and fax viewer'
is on the computer.

Does anyone know how to tell the fax console to use the
viewer how to set up the link?
2 answers Last reply
More about viewing faxes console

    There are many causes for this problem. Most often, this problem arises
    because some other imaging application that you installed has set itself as
    the default viewer for TIF files. To view faxes from the Fax Console, the
    Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your default viewer for TIF files.
    You can easily restore that setting in Windows Explorer > Folder Options.
    File Types. For most users the command line should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "april" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Suddenly I can't view my faxes. It says it doesn't have
    > a default viewer. The 'windows picture and fax viewer'
    > is on the computer.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to tell the fax console to use the
    > viewer how to set up the link?

    Russ, your awsome! Thanks for taking the time to reply,
    your a life saver. Worked like a charm.

Fax Consoles Windows XP