Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Since loading SP2, I have to continuously go
to 'services' window on control panel to get my documents
to print, how do I get my printer to work like it did
before the update?

You probably need the hotfix as it appears you have a Canon multifunction
unit.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020
www.coribright.com