Printer Spooler

October 7, 2004 10:03:02 PM

After I installed Service Pack 2 all of a sudden (may or may not be related)
I lost ability to connect to my printer. I get a message when I try to add
the printer back that says: "Operation could not be completed. The printer
spooker service is not available."

More about : printer spooler

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 2:08:49 PM