Printer Spooler

After I installed Service Pack 2 all of a sudden (may or may not be related)
I lost ability to connect to my printer. I get a message when I try to add
the printer back that says: "Operation could not be completed. The printer
spooker service is not available."
1 answer Last reply
More about printer spooler

    Start it.

    From the Command Prompt, type

    net start spooler

    (and hit enter)
    www.coribright.com

    "IT Lobbyist" <IT Lobbyist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After I installed Service Pack 2 all of a sudden (may or may not be
    > related)
    > I lost ability to connect to my printer. I get a message when I try to
    > add
    > the printer back that says: "Operation could not be completed. The printer
    > spooker service is not available."

Microsoft Printers Windows XP