well now i have Browser on my Motorola T720 now what do i ..

i got web access but it seems its very limited.
alot of sites dont work.

how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?
2 answers Last reply
More about well browser motorola t720

    news wrote:
    > i got web access but it seems its very limited.
    > alot of sites dont work.
    >
    > how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?

    Look at the subscription application for Get It Now. If you can wade
    through Vz's GIN website to find actual business apps!

    In news:CpSdnYLBravfYLDfRVn-iw@comcast.com,
    Quaoar <quaoar@tenthplanet.net> typed:
    > news wrote:
    >> i got web access but it seems its very limited.
    >> alot of sites dont work.
    >>
    >> how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?
    >
    > Look at the subscription application for Get It Now. If you can wade
    > through Vz's GIN website to find actual business apps!

    To get phone numbers, addresses, directions, etc you can try
    http://wap.switchboard.com/wml/index.asp?uid=

Verizon Motorola Browsers Internet Service Providers