well now i have Browser on my Motorola T720 now what do i ..

Last response: in Network Providers
March 8, 2005 5:20:33 PM

i got web access but it seems its very limited.
alot of sites dont work.

how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?

More about : browser motorola t720

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:20:34 PM

news wrote:
> i got web access but it seems its very limited.
> alot of sites dont work.
>
> how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?

Look at the subscription application for Get It Now. If you can wade
through Vz's GIN website to find actual business apps!

March 8, 2005 8:51:52 PM

In news:CpSdnYLBravfYLDfRVn-iw@comcast.com,
Quaoar <quaoar@tenthplanet.net> typed:
> news wrote:
>> i got web access but it seems its very limited.
>> alot of sites dont work.
>>
>> how can i get 411 info on my phone or address lookups, maps ect ?
>
> Look at the subscription application for Get It Now. If you can wade
> through Vz's GIN website to find actual business apps!

To get phone numbers, addresses, directions, etc you can try
http://wap.switchboard.com/wml/index.asp?uid=