ZA confliting with F-secure

I had F-secure installed but it wouldn't work with zone alarm so I
uninstalled it. Prob is, now ZA won't work, al I gt is a system error,
please reboot. I've done this, uninstalled it and reinstalled it etc etc
None of the regular software detectors can find anything so I assume it's
hidden in the registry. Any ideas how I can resolve this as I don't have a
firewall at the mo!
(I have used an alternative version of ZA but stil no luck)

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about confliting secure

    cliff pooley wrote:

    > I had F-secure installed but it wouldn't work with zone alarm so I
    > uninstalled it. Prob is, now ZA won't work, al I gt is a system error,
    > please reboot. I've done this, uninstalled it and reinstalled it etc etc
    > None of the regular software detectors can find anything so I assume it's
    > hidden in the registry. Any ideas how I can resolve this as I don't have a
    > firewall at the mo!
    > (I have used an alternative version of ZA but stil no luck)
    >
    > thanks

    If these are both firewalls, I'd recommend not running two firewalls at the
    same time.

    --
    Hell hath no fury like a bureaucrat scorned.
    -- Milton Friedman

Firewalls Security System Error Networking