Sharing a printer on a home network.

After licking on "Share this printer" and clicking apply
I get the following error message: Printer settings could
not be saved. Operation could not be completed.

I can't set my printer to allow sharing can anyone help.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing printer home network

    Are you an Administrator?
    www.coribright.com

    "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After licking on "Share this printer" and clicking apply
    > I get the following error message: Printer settings could
    > not be saved. Operation could not be completed.
    >
    > I can't set my printer to allow sharing can anyone help.
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft Error Message Printers Windows XP