  • Printers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 8, 2004 3:20:40 PM

After licking on "Share this printer" and clicking apply
I get the following error message: Printer settings could
not be saved. Operation could not be completed.

I can't set my printer to allow sharing can anyone help.

Thanks

More about : sharing printer home network

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:42:26 PM

Are you an Administrator?
www.coribright.com