Printing On Other User Accounts

October 8, 2004 4:11:11 PM

I can print on my administrator account on XP but when I
log on as another user the printer will not print out.
Can anyone help. Thanks, Sid

More about : printing user accounts

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 5:35:26 PM

Make Prints from That Account
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 6:12:15 PM

How do i do this??

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:54:14 PM

Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers and Faxes. Right click on
the Printer and select Properties. In the Advanced tab, set it to print
direct to Printer instead of using the Print Spooler. This problem is most
often seen on XP Home with Norton antivirus installed.
www.coribright.com

!