Printing On Other User Accounts

I can print on my administrator account on XP but when I
log on as another user the printer will not print out.
Can anyone help. Thanks, Sid
3 answers Last reply
More about printing user accounts

    Make Prints from That Account

    How do i do this??

    Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers and Faxes. Right click on
    the Printer and select Properties. In the Advanced tab, set it to print
    direct to Printer instead of using the Print Spooler. This problem is most
    often seen on XP Home with Norton antivirus installed.
    www.coribright.com

    "Sid Cooper" <werty42@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I can print on my administrator account on XP but when I
    > log on as another user the printer will not print out.
    > Can anyone help. Thanks, Sid

Fax Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP