no print problem

October 9, 2004 3:19:30 AM

I am getting a sound like electricity (like someone
getting hit with electricity.)through my speakers when I
try to print a document off of a specific web site. I can
print even in other parts of the website fine, however
this sound happens and I don't get an error report.

More about : print problem

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 3:13:51 PM

Interesting. How does it sound when someone is hit by electricity? Do
you mean as in the movies or "for real"? When I saw it, I don't recall
hearing anything except someone (it turns out that it was me) screaming
something.

It could be that someone will have experienced this problem and knows
exactly what you mean. Possibly, that person will know what is causing
it and can offer a fix. However, most won't. And, for us, alas, you do
not give enough information to make reproducing or understanding the
problem possible.

Please let us know the URL of the web site and what part you are trying
to print and get this sound. Also, it might help to know your computer
setup. In particular, the printer make and model and source of the
drivers you use.

Thanks.

Tom
MSMVP