Don't know what to buy!!

JordanK27

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Hi,

i am in a big dilemma right now. My dad promised me that he would buy me Diablo 3 but in August. I have to wait 1 month or so and now there is a sale on steam. I am also bored of BF3 and Witcher 2 and LOL(damn these noobs!!). I asked him if he could give me 20 or 25 euros to buy some games from there now but i am not interest so much on them despite that they are extreme cheap. So i ask you: Will the 1 or less month of waiting worth of buying Diablo 3 or should i buy some games from steam that all of them together cost 20 r 25 euros? I am not a big Diablo 3 fan but i like it a little but the games on steam don't really excite me (all the cheap ones are indies that i don't like and many games are old too) Also if i buy games from Steam i will not buy Diablo 3 in the summer but maybe in Christmas or in Spring. I like some indie games, RPGs, FPSs and action games.

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
honestly if you can grab, torchlight 2 pre-order (it comes with torchlight 1) the game was developed by the diablo 1 and 2 team and are just as good. then you can pick up some other games as well on steam, having skipped paying $60 US for 1 game.

I can related to beign tired of BF3. I see it is quickly going down the road of COD will all of their DLC packs you have to pay for. I also see people play the game like COD and do not cooperate at all or play their role. It's now a run and gun and play as cheap as possible with anything you can exploit to win. Give me back BF:2142 please. Bad Company 2 was fun for a while and I didn't start to hate it like BF3.

Back on topic. I believe Steam has daily sales until July 22nd. Keep an eye out. I was able to buy a who list of games on the cheap around the Holidays and they has some other sale recently. I usually go for $4.99 USD priced games and they are decent titles. You will get way more for your money that way and will keep you occupied. Diablo 3 starts to get a little old after you play through a few times. I would recommend getting some games you might like. What games are you into?

These are the ones I bought for $4.99 since end of December:
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
BioShock
BioShock 2 (haven't played yet)
Portal 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Metro 2033
From Dust