Printing Problems

It seems as though I've lost my print drivers. When I go
to print something, my printers are gone. When I go to
install the drivers, I get a message of " Print Spooler
Service" not running. Anyone know what this means and
how can I fix the problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problems

    See:
    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Nine.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "Joan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It seems as though I've lost my print drivers. When I go
    > to print something, my printers are gone. When I go to
    > install the drivers, I get a message of " Print Spooler
    > Service" not running. Anyone know what this means and
    > how can I fix the problem.

Print Spooler Drivers Microsoft Windows XP