Print Spooler Service Not Running

October 9, 2004 1:51:25 PM

I've lost my printer drivers and get "Print Spooler
Service Not Running" message when I go to install. I
also cannot get into troubleshoot printers because I then
get an Active X error message. Can anyone help,
please????
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:55:03 PM

http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Nine.htm