Print Spooler Service Not Running

I've lost my printer drivers and get "Print Spooler
Service Not Running" message when I go to install. I
also cannot get into troubleshoot printers because I then
get an Active X error message. Can anyone help,
please????
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler service running

    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Nine.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've lost my printer drivers and get "Print Spooler
    > Service Not Running" message when I go to install. I
    > also cannot get into troubleshoot printers because I then
    > get an Active X error message. Can anyone help,
    > please????

Print Spooler Printers Windows XP