pareameters are incorrect when installing printer to compu..

katt

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2004

I have windows xp home edition , dell computer,and I
recently bought a hp psc 1315 all in one series printer.I
installed the software and during I get a message error
telling me the parameters are incorrect. Ive uninstalled
and re installed several times. nothing works . What does
the error mean and how can I it to work. Please help info.

Are you logged on as an Administrator?
www.coribright.com