EQ2: Palladium recipie

I need to know which book(s) has the recipe for Palladium Sheet. I need to
make a Torque but can't find the sheet recipe to save my life. Don't know
if it's jeweler or weaponsmith or what. Help!

Dreanna
lvl 38 jeweler
Innothule Server

Good crafting resource is http://eq2craft.computersims.com/

--
Wulfbones Gnome Templar Qeynos Test
Wulfrunner Gnome Ranger Qeynos Test

Wulfbones

Well I just found it in the lvl 20 advanced jewelcraft book. Which leads me
to another question; is there a way to know which books you've scribed? I
didn't even realize I had missed that book. Wish there was a way to see a
list of books that you've scribed along the way.

Dreanna

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:06:06 -0400, "Connie"
<connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Well I just found it in the lvl 20 advanced jewelcraft book. Which leads me
>to another question; is there a way to know which books you've scribed? I
>didn't even realize I had missed that book. Wish there was a way to see a
>list of books that you've scribed along the way.

Open your recipes, click edit and scroll all the way down. You will
see in the bottom box a list of books scribed.