document won't print and can cancel from print queue

I have a document in my print queue (created from
Microsoft Digital Image program) and it won't cancel out
of the queue. It's status is "Deleting - printing". It
prevents anything else from printing.

I have turned off the printer but that does not do
anything.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about document print cancel print queue

    Immediately after Windows starts, navigate to the printer spool
    directory and delete all files found there. Restart Windows and try
    printing.

    The default spool directory is
    c:\Windows\System32\spool\printers\

    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows shell/user

    :
    : I have turned off the printer but that does not do
    : anything.
    :
    : Any suggestions?

Document Microsoft Windows XP