Can't see printer through router

October 10, 2004 2:55:49 PM

Just set up a broadband router successfully between two
home computers. The pc that doesn't have a local printer
does not see it when I try to add printer. What am I
doing wrong? I'm networked just fine with a very strong
connection.

More about : printer router

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:48:16 PM

Is the Printer set to be Shared?
www.coribright.com

"sandy" <slconnor@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just set up a broadband router successfully between two
> home computers. The pc that doesn't have a local printer
> does not see it when I try to add printer. What am I
> doing wrong? I'm networked just fine with a very strong
> connection.

October 10, 2004 4:44:10 PM

Cari - Yes, it is now. It actually came to me before I
saw your reply, but I really do appreciate it that you
replied. Thank you - all is working well now. Just don't
do this that often and sometimes the old brain takes a
while to 'kick in'.
Hardware)

!