Can't see printer through router

Just set up a broadband router successfully between two
home computers. The pc that doesn't have a local printer
does not see it when I try to add printer. What am I
doing wrong? I'm networked just fine with a very strong
connection.
2 answers Last reply
More about printer router

    Is the Printer set to be Shared?
    www.coribright.com

    "sandy" <slconnor@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Just set up a broadband router successfully between two
    > home computers. The pc that doesn't have a local printer
    > does not see it when I try to add printer. What am I
    > doing wrong? I'm networked just fine with a very strong
    > connection.

    Cari - Yes, it is now. It actually came to me before I
    saw your reply, but I really do appreciate it that you
    replied. Thank you - all is working well now. Just don't
    do this that often and sometimes the old brain takes a
    while to 'kick in'.
    Hardware)
    >www.coribright.com
    >
    >"sandy" <slconnor@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> Just set up a broadband router successfully between two
    >> home computers. The pc that doesn't have a local
    printer
    >> does not see it when I try to add printer. What am I
    >> doing wrong? I'm networked just fine with a very strong
    >> connection.
    >>

    >.

Routers Printers Windows XP