How many fps

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I want to know ow many fps I'll be getting. I have a 2 gtx 670 4 gB in sli. I have an i7 3770k. I am about to order my monitors. 2 1080p 3d monitors. How many fps do you think I'll be getting? I want it to be able to play crysis 3 when it comes out at 40 fps plus

Solution
pointless getting 2 monitors for 3d. especially if your gonna use them for gaming as your crosshair will be in the plastic between the screens. its either 1-3 or 6 for gaming.
if your just gonna use 1 for gaming then save some money and just get a standard 60hz screen for your second.
it will depend on what games you want to play. bf3 your looking at 60+ or 30+x2 fps if your using active shutter. as your creating half the fps for each eye. some games will be better than others. screen tearing will be your biggest problem though as you wont get 120fps minimum even with that setup and if you turn on adaptive vsync your gonna get definite micro stutter.

DM186

Splendid
Well with what you have shared with us and how good your set up is I would say you will get decent fps in that game or any game. But how decent is anybody's guess. Every rig sports a different fps.

The only way to know for sure is to play and bench it. Hope this helped and good luck to you.

pointless getting 2 monitors for 3d. especially if your gonna use them for gaming as your crosshair will be in the plastic between the screens. its either 1-3 or 6 for gaming.
if your just gonna use 1 for gaming then save some money and just get a standard 60hz screen for your second.
it will depend on what games you want to play. bf3 your looking at 60+ or 30+x2 fps if your using active shutter. as your creating half the fps for each eye. some games will be better than others. screen tearing will be your biggest problem though as you wont get 120fps minimum even with that setup and if you turn on adaptive vsync your gonna get definite micro stutter.

Solution