Printing Internet Images and Pictures

I used to be able to print, save or email any web page or an element of a
page simply by right-clicking on the item or in the page, but since upgrading
to SP2, many times the selection is greyed out or no right click menu appears
at all. When you mouse over items on the page, you do not get the choice box
for saving, printing, sending the item either. I would like to have this
feature back, is there a way to enable it in SP2? I might add, I am not
talking about copyrighted items, this would be informational text,
educational, health related, government sites with photos of interest of
officials, etc., catalog items to share with someone for their opinion, etc.

My guess is that this can be altered by one of the advanced internet
options. (From the IE: Extra->Internet options and then click on
Advanced). If there's nothing that soothes your needs, you might get
lucky on the security-tab (altered configuration items).

grtz,

E.

--
M2MAdmin

"M2MAdmin" wrote:

> My guess is that this can be altered by one of the advanced internet
> options. (From the IE: Extra->Internet options and then click on
> Advanced). If there's nothing that soothes your needs, you might get
> lucky on the security-tab (altered configuration items).
>
> grtz,
>
> E.
>
> sattabelle wrote:
> > *I used to be able to print, save or email any web page or an element
> > of a
> > page simply by right-clicking on the item or in the page, but since
> > upgrading
> > to SP2, many times the selection is greyed out or no right click menu
> > appears
> > at all. When you mouse over items on the page, you do not get the
> > choice box
> > for saving, printing, sending the item either. I would like to have
> > this
> > feature back, is there a way to enable it in SP2? I might add, I am
> > not
> > talking about copyrighted items, this would be informational text,
> > educational, health related, government sites with photos of interest
> > of
> > officials, etc., catalog items to share with someone for their
> > opinion, etc. *
>

> --
> M2MAdmin

Sorry, I missed the mark there! I tried your suggestions, and it didn't
work. There is still no way for me to print an image directly to the
printer, without first saving it to disk.