XP and Multipass c70

Robert

When logged on as other than administrator the computer
will not print to the Canon Multipass C70. All updates
from Microsoft are loaded as is SP2 (perhaps the
problem).

As administrator, all is fine and works as it should.

Canon cannot help. Microsoft sent me to the web.

Any ideas?

You probably need the hotfix:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020
www.coribright.com