tina

I am having a problem with my hp 610c printer. I believe that my documents
are stuck in queue. This is a printer that was given to me. Maybe I need an
updated version for my windows? Please help.
--
peace and esteem

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

tina,
check out www.hp.com for your printer, it gives you
instructions on how to install the printer driver auto and
manually with xp.
you can also try turning it off the printer and rebooting
the machine, then turn printer back on to see if that
clears your queue. if queue still has documents in it.
try unplugging printer from computer, uninstalling printer
from computer, reboot and plug the printer back in and
have windows re-discover the printer and reinstall the
drivers. good luck.
rob

Uninstall and reinstall.
www.coribright.com