Setup of Faxing for Windows XP Pro.

I have a AMD Athlon 2100 , 266 Mhz Bus, 4 USB ports, 256 MB DDR,
40 GB IDE ATA 100 HDr, AGP 64 MB 3D Video Graphic, 32 Bit Sound ProAudio
Controller, 56K V.90 Fax Modem, 10/100 Ethernet (dsl or cable Modem ready),
but I am using a dial - up. Do I need an external fax machine to send and
recive faxes ?

Probably not. If you have an analog phone line and if your fax modem is
supported by Windows XP Fax, you can use that.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]