FAX Console

My FAX console doesn't allow for "special ring tone" from telephone company,
nor does the program allow for me to program a ring style/type. Is there a
different version of FAX Console available, or how can I accomplish this to
receive FAXes? Sending FAXes is not a problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about console

    Distinctive Ring is not supported by Windows XP. Therefore, Windows XP Fax
    will answer every incoming call it receives. The alternative is to install
    an external switching device to your phone line. You can find some here:

    http://www.youcansave.com/switchboard.html
    Emerson Switchboard
    http://www.command-comm.com/products.html

    ComSwitch®

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "MCHS" <MCHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My FAX console doesn't allow for "special ring tone" from telephone
    > company,
    > nor does the program allow for me to program a ring style/type. Is there a
    > different version of FAX Console available, or how can I accomplish this
    > receive FAXes? Sending FAXes is not a problem.

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP