Can't Setup Broadband Modem

Hi,

I want to setup fax services on Windows XP Pro (sp2). Fax services will not
show broadband connection in modems. How can I configure Fax services to use
broadband connection as a modem? Any experience?????????

Fax is based on analogue technology and will not work with broadband..
either install a modem or use a 'fax to e-mail' service.. typing that into a
Google search will give you possibilities re fax to e-mail..