HP Deskjet932C

I have just purchased a new computer with XP Pro, which has been linked to a
Windows2000 server. On my desktop, I am trying to add my Deskjet932C which I
have a disk for, but the driver is not compatable with XP Pro. Went to the HP
site and downloaded both automatically and manually, the correct driver.
However, after adding the printer and deleting it, minimum of 10 times over 2
days, it still will not print a test page correctly.

What do you mean by not printing the test page correctly? I have the 930C
and WINXP has native drivers for that, that is you don't need the HP
drivers, and I suspect the 932C drivers are the same drivers as for the
930C. I suggest you go to Printers and uninstall the printer then reboot
and allow WINXP to find and load the native drivers. If they work OK you
can then update those drivers using the HP drivers you have, if you think
you need them.