Two printers connected question

I connected two printers to my computer. A lexmark and a hp...making the hp
my default printer. How do I then get the lexmark to print? I can't seem to
get it to print even when clicking on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Use File, Print.... and then select the Lexmark from the Drop Down menu.

Using the Print icon on the Toolbar will ALWAYS send the output to the
default printer, which is your case is the HP.
www.coribright.com