Want to Monitor faxes recieved on server from client PC

I have Windows 2003 fax setup and have shared the fax. I was able to
successfully send faxes from my client PC (which is in the same domain and is
signed in as administrator). I want to be able to monitor the incoming faxes
that come to the server. What is the best way to do this. When I open the
fax console I get the "All Fax Printers are Inaccessible" error???
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about want monitor faxes recieved server client

    What OS (Windows 2000 or XP) and what Service Pack level is on the client
    PC? The usual cause for that error is Windows XP without either SP1 or SP2.
    Certain registry keys on which Fax depends can be wiped out by certain
    update or repair operations in XP and both SPs fix the problem.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Windows 2003 fax setup and have shared the fax. I was able to
    > successfully send faxes from my client PC (which is in the same domain and
    > is
    > signed in as administrator). I want to be able to monitor the incoming
    > faxes
    > that come to the server. What is the best way to do this. When I open
    > the
    > fax console I get the "All Fax Printers are Inaccessible" error???
    > Any ideas?

Fax Monitors Windows Server 2003 Servers Windows XP