printing wirelessly from my laptop

I have a 940c desk jet and I am trying to make it so I can print from my
laptop. I already have the printer connected to my wireless router and home
PC, but I can't figure out how to connect my laptop to the printer. Anyone
know what I should do?

Some questions to clarify the situation:
1. what OS is on the home PC (if XP is it Home or Pro)
2. same as 1 for the laptop
3. how is the printer "connected" to the wireless router?
4. is the laptop wireless capable and if so, does it establish a connection
to your wireless router? If "Yes", can the laptop access shared folders on
the home PC? If "No" connect the laptop via Ethernet patch cable to the
router - can it then access shared folders on the home PC?

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP