How to setup VPN

Need some information to setup VPN Client for the remote user and VPN
Server on the LAN. I need the VPN connection from home to work. Can
someone provide some info? Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about setup

    "Security4Admin" <sec4adm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Need some information to setup VPN Client for the remote user and VPN
    > Server on the LAN. I need the VPN connection from home to work. Can
    > someone provide some info? Thank you.

    http://www.homenethelp.com/vpn/

    I VPN to work all the time through the Linksys router that has the VPN
    protocols to tunnel into the company's VPN. Then I use AT&T's Extranet VPN
    Client software to connect to the AT&T Extranet VPN Server software and it's
    like the machine is right there on the company LAN.

    Duane :)

Firewalls vpn Networking