How to setup VPN

Last response: in Networking
April 13, 2004 8:39:23 AM

Need some information to setup VPN Client for the remote user and VPN
Server on the LAN. I need the VPN connection from home to work. Can
someone provide some info? Thank you.

More about : setup vpn

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 8:57:43 AM

"Security4Admin" <sec4adm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Need some information to setup VPN Client for the remote user and VPN
> Server on the LAN. I need the VPN connection from home to work. Can
> someone provide some info? Thank you.

http://www.homenethelp.com/vpn/

I VPN to work all the time through the Linksys router that has the VPN
protocols to tunnel into the company's VPN. Then I use AT&T's Extranet VPN
Client software to connect to the AT&T Extranet VPN Server software and it's
like the machine is right there on the company LAN.

Duane :)
!