HP Printer Will Not Print From Documents

Win XP installed my HP 820Cse using XP native drivers. Will print test page
from printer properties. Will print pages/images from internet. Printer is
visible but will not print documents from WordPad or Wordperfect. Printer
goes through motions and ejects a blank page. Any assistance will be
appreciated.
JerryM
3 answers Last reply
More about printer print documents

    I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this, JerryM?
    I have a HP deskjet 890c and can't print any documents with just text on
    them. If I place a picture, the page will print. Can't print from Notepad or
    Wordpad because you can't place images.

    Widows XP w/SP2, HP site scanned my drivers and said all were up to date and
    working.

    "Dee H." wrote:

    > I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this, JerryM?
    > I have a HP deskjet 890c and can't print any documents with just text on
    > them. If I place a picture, the page will print. Can't print from Notepad or
    > Wordpad because you can't place images.
    >
    > Widows XP w/SP2, HP site scanned my drivers and said all were up to date and
    > working.
    >
    > "JerryM" wrote:
    >
    > > Win XP installed my HP 820Cse using XP native drivers. Will print test page
    > > from printer properties. Will print pages/images from internet. Printer is
    > > visible but will not print documents from WordPad or Wordperfect. Printer
    > > goes through motions and ejects a blank page. Any assistance will be
    > > appreciated.
    > > JerryM

    I too am having a terrible time attempting to get my HP 7350 to print
    anything. It goes through all the motions of printing except putting the
    print on the page. It always sends out a blank page. I hae tried everything
    HP has said to do, but to no avail.

    The printer works fine when hooked up to my older Win 98 machine. XP prof
    just seems to be faulty using this printer.

    Walt

    "Dee H." wrote:

    > I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this, JerryM?
    > I have a HP deskjet 890c and can't print any documents with just text on
    > them. If I place a picture, the page will print. Can't print from Notepad or
    > Wordpad because you can't place images.
    >
    > Widows XP w/SP2, HP site scanned my drivers and said all were up to date and
    > working.
    >
    > "JerryM" wrote:
    >
    > > Win XP installed my HP 820Cse using XP native drivers. Will print test page
    > > from printer properties. Will print pages/images from internet. Printer is
    > > visible but will not print documents from WordPad or Wordperfect. Printer
    > > goes through motions and ejects a blank page. Any assistance will be
    > > appreciated.
    > > JerryM

Printers Windows XP HP Printers