Help With Gaming Desk

fallen_glory

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012
Guys I can't do this alone.... I have looked everywhere possible... but I can't find a nice large gaming desk with a nice large slideout keyboard/mouse area.... I need a nice large desk to hold a 32" Vizio TV (serves as my monitor) and a Hauppauge HDPVR plus my speakers.. heres what needs to fit in and around the desk

Vizio 32"
Eagle Arion 2.1 Speakers
Razer Lycosa
A nice decent sized area left for the mouse
A hauppauge HDPVR
PS3
Tritton Headset (It comes with the little box to control audio and the power)
And My NZXT Phantom can go beside the desk....

I would like it to have good depth as well seeing as I don't want to be staring at a 32" TV all day long at point blank range... also a nice L desk with the slideout keyboard thing would be perfect.... but i can't seem to find one with the slideout thing.... the ones that have it are really shallow and the monitor would be practically touching my face :(

Any Leads on where to find this elusive perfect desk would help....

Thanks Guys,
Fallen

velosteraptor

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
Last summer i was in a similiar bind; i was looking for a desk with very specific features and size (i wanted a riser capable of holding my 3 monitors).

What i ended up doing was building my own. I am in no way very skilled at woodwork, but once i figured out exactly what i wanted, i measured everything and went down to home depot and got some wood.

The end product actually came out very well, and it has everything i was looking for :D

Also a great conversation piece to go along with a homebuilt PC ;)