Can anybody give me the link?

goku123456789

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2012
Guys on my previous thread i ask you guys which games i can play and by your guys choice you guys said that that i can play Call of Duty 4 and modern warfare 3 and Gta 4(on very low settings) and assassins creed 1&2(on very low settings) so guys can you please give me the links from where can i download these games and download them very fast!!!

My pc specs are:
Intel Pentium 4 2.93 Ghz processor :(
1Gb of RAM DDR1 or DDR3 don't know for sure!!! :(
256Mb of graphic card named ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro :(
112Gb of Hard disk
Windows 7

I know my pc won't be able to play these games smooth :( but i want to play these games very badly and i don't have budget for Core 2 Duo!!!! As a matter of fact i don't know the price of Intel core 2 Duo!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!
Hoping to see lot of answers and in details!!!

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
You can buy and download them from Steam (www.steampowered.com), direct2drive.com, etc.

Steam is currently having its summer sale which is giving titles on 33%-75% off. Black Ops just went for 50% off. The Assassins Creed franchise is also on sale right now. I would definitely recommend getting them from Steam.

dont waste your money on ac2 or gta 4 your system will run them at 6-10 fps if your lucky... i wanst joking when i told you not to bother in the other thread... there are plenty of other good games thqt will work but if your cpu isnt up to it then you have to face facts it just wont work properly.

Minimum Requirements
Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz you may have 3ghz but thats still not as powerfull as this 1.8ghz dual core.
Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
GeForce 9500 GS
Radeon HD 4550 your right at the limit of this...
ram:1.5 GB you dont have enough of this and its ddr1
Win Xp 32
DX 9
8 GB hdd space

seriously m8 you will be throwing your mony away if you buy ac2 your gonna struggle with cod4 i looked up the youtube and the guy was getting 25-40 fps on medium low. with some stutter and lag.
basically your gonna be stuck playing games pre 2006 which there are still some good 1s...
but really your asking to much. your below entry level for todays games and ac2 is 1 of todays games.

i know this isnt what you want to hear but hopes and prayers aint gonna make the games magically work.