Printer Installation Problem

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I just bought a Lexmark X 1155 printer, and I am really having trouble
installing it. When I try to install it, it says printing monitor is
unknown, and I've followed all the instructions of how to install it.
Everything is plugged in corectly. I have Windows Xp Home Edition, and I
really need help. What should I do? The spooler is working fine, and I need
to know if it's the driver or something. Thanks a lot.

-Chris

I would suggest the you do a clean uninstall, then
download the latest drivers from Lexmark.