Rivatuner

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
Rivatuner rocks.
I'm sure a lot of people know this already, but this post is for those that dont.

I used to use the asus tweak app when i was running windows 98. It would let me change the core clock speed of my asus v8200 ti2 all the way up to 220 no probs. but it wouldnt let me tweak it higher. I couldnt even touch the speed of the memory (400 stock) or it would crash. I was getting around 6900 3dmarks set like this.
I updatd to winxp and downloaded <A HREF="http://www.voodoofiles.com/2619" target="_new">Rivatuner</A> and now since last night i've got my core speed up to 240 and the memory up to 440. Still rock stable with more speed to try! and i was a few points shy of 7500. Nothing amazing i know, but i'm happy :)
I dont know if it's winxp, or rivatuner or both, but you can imagine the size of the smile on my face.

-- There are no answers to find in the bottom of a glass. But you can have fun looking for them.

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
i just hit 240 core and 500 memory to fetch a score of 7782. Still no artifacts.

-- There are no answers to find in the bottom of a glass. But you can have fun looking for them.