dc600 for Motorola

Last response: in Network Providers
March 10, 2005 6:02:33 AM

Does anyone know if the DC600 bluetooth adaptor lets a moto
non-bluetooth phone (like my V60i) synch with a BT enabled car (Acura
TL) through the car's audio system?

Would there be any difference AT ALL between the operation of the V60
with the DC600 attached and (in the car), and owning a V710? If so,
what is the difference?

Thanks.

More about : dc600 motorola

March 11, 2005 12:06:11 AM

<zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if the DC600 bluetooth adaptor lets a moto
> non-bluetooth phone (like my V60i) synch with a BT enabled car (Acura
> TL) through the car's audio system?
>
> Would there be any difference AT ALL between the operation of the V60
> with the DC600 attached and (in the car), and owning a V710? If so,
> what is the difference?
>
> Thanks.

Yes, it will work with your BT car kit. As fas as I know, there are no
differences other than the adapter hanging out the bottom of the phone. ;p

KC

--
Need Verizon/Alltel/Nextel accessories but hate paying retail? Check out my
Ebay store.