Sign in with
Your question

Canon ip4000 setup softwar

Last response: in Windows 7
October 20, 2010 3:39:23 PM

hi this is my first post I have a problem recently purchased new pc running win7 I now find my canon ip4000 printer will not install the set up software saying that it is not compatible.I have been redirected to the canon website and downloaded the drivers for win7 and works ok but find that I can no longer use the cd printer because there is no program for it.In fact it will not let me run any foto software off the original set up disc I just keep getting an incompatability message every time I try and install anyone got any ideas,i love this printer and really cannot afford to buy a new one thanx
a b $ Windows 7
October 20, 2010 5:21:28 PM

canon has provided a windows 7 driver only, no software that gives you the capability of a fully featured printer
you can use the microsoft photo viewer, Adobe photoshop or photo shop elements etc... to tweek or view photographs...
or alternate software other than canon. or buy a new printer. no canon w7 CD printer.
June 16, 2011 4:31:56 PM

I have the exact same problem and after a bit of searching, I downloaded from the Canon website the following and now, the CD labeling program for the ip4000 is recognized and works again without any problems.

aomwin110ea23
!