Since installing SP2 on either XP home or XP Pro a pop-up menu ask if I want
to align my printer cartridges during my inital print(after start-up). If I
click yes I get a .DLL error. and if I click no, then the pop-up appears
everytime I try to print. Xerox no longer supports the product and has no
driver updates. Any ideas of what to do?

I'm having the same trouble with my Xerox XK35c. I uninstalled/reinstalled
the driver to no avail, however someone else found (and it worked fo rme,
too) that copying the ssrosui.dll into the \windows\system folder at least
got rid of the error message. However, even if I choose Yes to go through the
cartridge alignment, the dialog box appears every time I try to print. How do
we make this dialog box go away? Is there a Lexmark driver I should install
for my printer as well?

thanks,
Luann