Program called setFSB?

aarona

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2001
Has anyone used this program to change their FSB (it's not softFSB). It supports quite a few newer motherboards. Here's a site that has it,
http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/k-hazama/
Quite a few of them say beta though. If you've tried this please post if it worked.

aarona

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2001
I currently have a 694x chipset but I plan on upgrading soon so I was curious if this was a good program to watch as it seems to have current updates.

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
ah right, I may d/load it this week, im a bit busy at the mo so will probly be midweek, I'll post back if it works (or doesnt)

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
Hi, sorry it took so long to get back, I forgot!, anyway I got it and it works fine except the display (the program itself- not my main screen display) is distorted and difficult to read the settings.

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Can this be run in xp pro? the link that is posted here leads me to a page full of gibberish text (which i guess to be characters my IE6.0 doesnt have), but when i set the compatability in xp to run the program like in 98/ME, i get a south bridge error, and i am sure I downloaded the right one, for an Abit KG7

Crashing takes a whole new meaning at 9.8 m/s.

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
make it <A HREF="http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/k-hazama/" target="_new">clickable</A>!

anyway my board is not listed there..

<font color=red>Nothing is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Nifty, I took it into win 98, so it works now. Just wont work in XP pro (big suprise)

Anybody know the FSB limit for an ABIT KG7 with a locked (not for long) XP1700+?

Crashing takes a whole new meaning at 9.8 m/s.

FatBurger

Illustrious
I downloaded this program last night for my TH7II-RAID. Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet.

BTW, I have a different BIOS for the TH7II(-RAID) that will allow you to get to higher Northwood voltages. Email me if you want it.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
Hi,

ran ok for me on xppro - kt7a version, only thing was, the window which it ran in was a bit distorted, I've since got rid of xp, and havnt yet tried it on 2k.