Send a Fax. but the Box: Sent items - is empty

Hello

I would like to use the win-xp faxconsole

When i send a fax.i found the entry in the logfile:
..\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\ActivityLog\OutboxLOG.txt

And the fax also will saved in
..\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\SentItems\

BUT in the faxconsole i will see no entry for that fax.not before sending t
hen after.

i only send a coverpage.with the wizard(enter receivername and number, chos
ing coverpage, send)

Can anyone help me
Thankz

inc.

add note: i'm not sure but i think a year ago when i used the faxconsole eve
rything was fine.

A number of standard update and repair procedures disabled the Fax Monitor
in the initial release of Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service
Pack 1. Make sure you apply SP1 or the update from the following article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322011
You Cannot Preview a Fax in the Fax Console

These may also apply:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?OpenDocument
Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
Internet Security
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument
Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
computer

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com