Windows asks me to install software

Every time I boot up my pc, a message tells me it has found my printer and
wants to install software for it! I have a canon multipass c20 & xp does not
support this, so I have installed the drivers for the bjc4000 printer,
however windows still insists that I should install the c20 software even
though it wont accept it! I have tried clicking the "Dont prompt me again to
install this software" box, but it keeps doing it. How do I stop it???
1 answer Last reply
More about windows asks install software

    See the following KB article at:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370
    www.coribright.com

    "Tambo" <Tambo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time I boot up my pc, a message tells me it has found my printer and
    > wants to install software for it! I have a canon multipass c20 & xp does
    > not
    > support this, so I have installed the drivers for the bjc4000 printer,
    > however windows still insists that I should install the c20 software even
    > though it wont accept it! I have tried clicking the "Dont prompt me again
    > install this software" box, but it keeps doing it. How do I stop it???

Software Printers Windows XP