Windows asks me to install software

Every time I boot up my pc, a message tells me it has found my printer and
wants to install software for it! I have a canon multipass c20 & xp does not
support this, so I have installed the drivers for the bjc4000 printer,
however windows still insists that I should install the c20 software even
though it wont accept it! I have tried clicking the "Dont prompt me again to
install this software" box, but it keeps doing it. How do I stop it???

See the following KB article at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370
www.coribright.com