Sign in with
Your question

Ultrabook gaming?

Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2012 6:51:50 AM

Hey guys....got another question for you all. i have the samsung series 9 ultrabook(i5 processor) and was wondering if i could play any games on it such as cod, any of the battlefields, diablo 3. just curious so im hoping you guys can help!

More about : ultrabook gaming

July 21, 2012 8:00:08 AM

The Intel HD Graphics 3000 would be the weak point for gaming, fine for HD video content but not so good for gaming.
m
l
July 21, 2012 8:12:17 AM

yeah thats what i thought. just was curious to see if it could run anything. thanks for the help!
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
July 21, 2012 12:32:43 PM

You can play some games with the settings on low at low res just look for benchmarks.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
July 22, 2012 3:01:17 PM

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas should be playable @ 1366x768 resolution with a mix of medium and low graphic settings. However you need to download a D3D9.dll file because Bethesda games do not recognize integrated graphic cores. Oblivion should be playable as well since the D3D9.dll file was designed for the "Oldbivion" project.

http://www.oldblivion.com/sm/index.php?topic=6928.0

The Mass Effect trilogy should also be playable at 1366x768 resolution as well. I'll assume Dragon Age I & II should be playable as well. All those games uses the Unreal 3 Engine.

I would say the Battlefield series should be playable excluding #3. Older COD should be playable as well.

Any Valve game should be playable and any other games using Valve's Source Engine like Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.
m
l
!