I have a HP PSC500 printer that I have enabled printer sharing. It has
worked before when networked computers connected to my computer and tried to
print. Lately, when the networked computers try to print something, it
either stops sending info to print at around 900KB, or it won't send at all
and they'll get printer error. They can all see the name of my printer on
the network. They all use XP Home SP2. The printer is connected to my
printer port on a XP PRO sp2. What can I do to fix this problem?

--
jonito128