BFBC2 ps3 players?

are there still some bfbc2 ps3 players out there? i love the game but hate how the community is almost dead ( i have played bc2 since the beta was out and im lvl 34 and looking for players
11 answers Last reply
More about bfbc2 players
  1. Well if u cant find now u wont find later... Now everybody playing new games like BF3 and Cod , bfbc2 is a old game , now people are moved to pc like me
  2. i have it on pc to but i mostly play on ps3 because im lvl 34 on ps3 and lvl 7 or 8 on pc
  3. I got it late into the cycle so I wasn't all that impressed and never played that much but recently I started playing it again and would like a couple of people to play with because i've gotten board of the new games that have come out this year and I need something to do until Borderlands 2 comes out.
  4. Spartin503 said:
    I got it late into the cycle so I wasn't all that impressed and never played that much but recently I started playing it again and would like a couple of people to play with because i've gotten board of the new games that have come out this year and I need something to do until Borderlands 2 comes out.

do u play on pc or ps3?
  5. PS3
  6. whats your gamer tag? ill add u
  7. Spartin503
    Just so you know i'll be out of town for the weekend so I might not accept your friend request until I get back depending on when you sent it.
  8. i sent u an add
  9. Ok thanks. What is your gamer tag?
  10. XxAGENT-_-47xX
  11. Ok I will accept your friend request next time I get on my ps3.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games