Fax Console Doesn't Save Changes

If I make any changes to a received fax (e.g. rotate, OCR) and save
it, when I reopen the fax from Fax Console, the changes are gone and
the file name (the long temp preview name) is different.

I am using Microsoft Office Document Imaging (installed with MS
Office) to view faxes and TIFs. If I select the file from Windows
Explorer, double-click to open it, edit as above, save and re-open,
then the changes get saved.

It seems to be a problem between Microsoft Fax and Microsoft Office
Document Imaging.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about console doesn save changes

    Known issue.
    No solutions I've seen.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Monk" <si.law@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > If I make any changes to a received fax (e.g. rotate, OCR) and save
    > it, when I reopen the fax from Fax Console, the changes are gone and
    > the file name (the long temp preview name) is different.
    >
    > I am using Microsoft Office Document Imaging (installed with MS
    > Office) to view faxes and TIFs. If I select the file from Windows
    > Explorer, double-click to open it, edit as above, save and re-open,
    > then the changes get saved.
    >
    > It seems to be a problem between Microsoft Fax and Microsoft Office
    > Document Imaging.

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP