Having to restart my computer each tim e I use Widoes Fax

Hi there

I am able to send and receive faxes, but only one at a time, then I need to
restart my computer!!!

When I try to send or receive (manually or automatically) an error message
appears telling me that the modem is already in use (If I have already used
the fax console).

Why?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you

Hi,

I have encountered this issue before and the problem lay with the modem
driver.

Regards,