Removing dialog pop ups

How do I get rid of the annoying pop up when I send something to the printer?
I didn't have it until I upgraded to Windows XP Professional.
It says: This document was sent to the printer
then it stays there for a few seconds...it's driving me nuts!!

Jim

I asked the very same question here a couple of weeks ago.
Click on the Start button, then, under Printers and Faxes, without selecting
any printer, click on File - Server Properties - Advanced tab.
Uncheck the box that says "Show informational notifications ..."

Jim

"Topcrop Gayle" wrote:

> How do I get rid of the annoying pop up when I send something to the printer?
> I didn't have it until I upgraded to Windows XP Professional.
> It says: This document was sent to the printer
> then it stays there for a few seconds...it's driving me nuts!!

Thank you VERY much!! So simple, but no one in our office knew how to do it!
Thanks again, Jim!!
Gayle