Assassin'c Creed revelations game Crash.

kenxr

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Hi guys i bought new assassin's creed revelation PC game and I have installed on my comp. But game crashes after 10 min playing i don't know why. My PC config = intel i3 processor (3.06GHz), RAM 2 GB, 500 GB HDD, Graphic card = Powercolor Radeon HD 5670 1GB GDDR3, i think this information is enough. I played assassin's creed 1 , 2 it played well. Why Assassin's creed Revelation Crashes after 5-10mins playing . Please help :)

Solution

Buy the game. Problem solved.
check the event logs in control panel admin tools/events/apps
look for red x or yellow ! at the time off the app crash. if nothing shows there look in system. if the error is in system then its a driver or windows problem. if its in apps its most likely a dll or direct x/other redist problem.
post back with the error info.

kenxr

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

Hi in event viewer / application it displays error with red cross mark , source = app. hang , category - (101) , event 1002 . That's all i can see, suggest good option . The game freezes after playing 10-12 minutes and i have to force restart my PC. and it doesn't displays and don't send errors . Please help.

check bios for hpet (high precision event timer) to make sure its enabled and set to match the bit rate of your o.s. ie 64 for 64 bit. on the new bioses for sandy and ivy it seems to be called precision timer or similar under the ahcpi menu and should be set to enabled.
event 1002 is a general error so theres no real way to fault it other than reinstalling after removal and reg cleaning. 1s done make sure the game is properly patched.

kenxr

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

My Assassin's creed revelation is v1.02 and it is cracked i don't where to get its update for free.

kenxr

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

I have applied crack patch and installed its update of 900mb downloaded from torrent. I displays error = " Error while patching ASRMP.exe Incorrect source file" .

Don't illegally download games from the internet. Buy the games, then all your issues will get solved.

I'm sorry, but we provide no help to those asking for cracking games.