Solved

Assassin'c Creed revelations game Crash.

Hi guys i bought new assassin's creed revelation PC game and I have installed on my comp. But game crashes after 10 min playing i don't know why. My PC config = intel i3 processor (3.06GHz), RAM 2 GB, 500 GB HDD, Graphic card = Powercolor Radeon HD 5670 1GB GDDR3, i think this information is enough. I played assassin's creed 1 , 2 it played well. Why Assassin's creed Revelation Crashes after 5-10mins playing . Please help :)
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about assassin creed revelations game crash
  1. check the event logs in control panel admin tools/events/apps
    look for red x or yellow ! at the time off the app crash. if nothing shows there look in system. if the error is in system then its a driver or windows problem. if its in apps its most likely a dll or direct x/other redist problem.
    post back with the error info.
  2. Does any sort of error pop up when the game crashes?
  3. Yeah it freezes and my PC hangs , what should i do now ?
  4. Gman450 said:
    Does any sort of error pop up when the game crashes?

    Yeah it freezes and my PC hangs , what should i do now ?
  5. HEXiT said:
    check the event logs in control panel admin tools/events/apps
    look for red x or yellow ! at the time off the app crash. if nothing shows there look in system. if the error is in system then its a driver or windows problem. if its in apps its most likely a dll or direct x/other redist problem.
    post back with the error info.

    Hi in event viewer / application it displays error with red cross mark , source = app. hang , category - (101) , event 1002 . That's all i can see, suggest good option . The game freezes after playing 10-12 minutes and i have to force restart my PC. and it doesn't displays and don't send errors . Please help.
  6. Is your game patched to the latest version?
  7. check bios for hpet (high precision event timer) to make sure its enabled and set to match the bit rate of your o.s. ie 64 for 64 bit. on the new bioses for sandy and ivy it seems to be called precision timer or similar under the ahcpi menu and should be set to enabled.
    event 1002 is a general error so theres no real way to fault it other than reinstalling after removal and reg cleaning. 1s done make sure the game is properly patched.
  8. Gman450 said:
    Is your game patched to the latest version?



    My Assassin's creed revelation is v1.02 and it is cracked i don't where to get its update for free.
  9. Best answer
    kenxr said:
    My Assassin's creed revelation is v1.02 and it is cracked i don't where to get its update for free.

    Buy the game. Problem solved.
  10. Gman450 said:
    Buy the game. Problem solved.



    I have applied crack patch and installed its update of 900mb downloaded from torrent. I displays error = " Error while patching ASRMP.exe Incorrect source file" .
  11. kenxr said:
    I have applied crack patch and installed its update of 900mb downloaded from torrent. I displays error = " Error while patching ASRMP.exe Incorrect source file" .

    Don't illegally download games from the internet. Buy the games, then all your issues will get solved.

    I'm sorry, but we provide no help to those asking for cracking games.
  12. Best answer selected by kenxr.
  13. Thanks Gman450 . I will buy the game
  14. kenxr said:
    Thanks Gman450 . I will buy the game

    Good for you. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Crash Video Games