Printing problem

I have just installed windows xp and I am having problem printing, when I go
to the print preview I can only see the left top part of the document. I
printed a test page and it did came out right.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problem

    From what application are you working?

    If this was an upgrade install, did you remember to disconect the printer
    and install ir correctly afterwards:
    www.coribright.com

    "rosie" <rosie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just installed windows xp and I am having problem printing, when I
    >go
    > to the print preview I can only see the left top part of the document. I
    > printed a test page and it did came out right.

Microsoft Windows XP